Our client, a well – established Insurance Company, is looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to offer personalised secretarial and administrative support in a well-organised and timely manner. He/she will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to Executive director working life and communication. The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of bachelor’s degree & 5 years’ experience in similar role offer support to the Director team. A background working in a commercial environment will be a requirement for this position.
• Act as the point of contact between the manager & internal/external clients.
• Prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously & follow through issues.
• Organise logistics of the board meeting and other key internal meetings.
• Screen and direct phone calls & distribute correspondence.
• Handle requests and queries appropriately.
• Manage diary, schedule meetings and appointments.
• Make travel arrangements.
• Take dictation and minutes.
• Source office supplies.
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
• Devise and maintain an office filing system.
• Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• MS Office and English proficiency.
• Willing to work Monday to Saturday.
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
• Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications.
• Ability to multitask and priorities daily workload.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Discretion and confidentiality.
• Bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field from a recognized university.
Monthly gross salary: Ks. 80,000 – 150,000 (USD 800 – 1,500 ) Depending on individual skills & experience.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
Position level: Lower Management.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 15th December 2019.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***