Reporting to the Director, the successful applicant will be required to:
- Ensure effective execution of tasks on behalf of the Director
- Assist the Director in his daily activities and follow-ups
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the Director
- Diploma or Degree qualifications.
- Experience in a consulting and training industry and/or Human Resource/Marketing environments will be an added advantage
- Must be hands-on, proficient in MS office , with excellent typing/keyboarding skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and capable of interacting at senior management levels
- Must be smart & well groomed
- Impeccable Integrity
An excellent career development opportunity for an ambitious and energetic individual, with attractive remuneration package
How to apply:
Apply through the BrighterMonday and urgently submit your cover letter and detailed CV, indicating your current gross salary, with the position as the subject.
Only those short-listed will be contacted.