The preferred candidate for this role
should be “quick”, active, willing and eager to work and to learn, to take a
great deal of responsibility and is
sometimes required to make representations when needed to.
The candidate should be willing to relocate to Uganda.
1. Acting as a first point of contact; dealing with correspondence and phone calls
2. Managing diaries and appointments, often controlling access
3. Reminding of important tasks and deadlines
4. Compiling and preparing reports, minutes, presentations and correspondence
5. Setting up and managing databases and filing systems
6. Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
7. Collating and filing expenses
8. Any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time such as run shopping errands
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Relations or other relevant studies.
· Experience in an Administrative position in a startup company preferred
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Good written and spoken communication skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Able to act in a calm and professional manner
· Excellent computer and administration skills
· Posses a flexible ,agile and adaptable approach to work
· The ability to use own initiative tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information