- To drive the CEO to/from office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To operate the assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on.
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- 3 – 10 years’ experience as a personal or corporate driver is required
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi-task, willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- A valid driving license
- Free of any criminal record
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
N.B: Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted