We are looking for a competitive pharmaceutical sales representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment
Industry: Pharmaceuticals / Healthcare
The role requires:
- Demand generation at Doctors and Pharmacy level.
- Identifying the ideal partner Doctors/ pharmacies that company should be working with
- Building strong relationships with Doctors and pharmacies
- Identify the right Doctors to whom the products will be promoted.
- Building strong relationships with key pharmacies.
- Able to manage stock at stockiest level.
- Able to Organize, plan and do CME’s.
- Achieve the set budgets.
- On line reporting.
- B.Sc /Pharmtech / Pharmacy/Nursing from a recognized institution.
- Average knowledge of Kenya’s pharmaceutical market
- At least spend 6 months to 1 year in pharmaceutical sales.
- Ready to re-locate anywhere in the country
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets in the pharmaceutical environment.
- Adaptable & comfortable in a complicated and constantly evolving business environment. Fast learner. Willing to contribute in areas beyond the formal job description.
- Willingness to work a variety of hours as the business demands, including occasionally late nights & weekends.
- Knowledge of healthcare systems in emerging markets and the challenges they present (e.g. cost constraints, human resource constraints)
- Linguistic capabilities: Swahili, Local dialects, English
- Familiarity with Office applications (especially Excel) as well as Google Drive, Skype, etc.
- Candidates who have just graduated from Medical related studies who are eager to get in sales-related roles are encouraged to apply