We are looking for a competitive pharmaceutical sales representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. The pharmacy sales rep will act as the key link between the company and healthcare professionals with the aim of increasing the visibility and awareness of the company’s pharmaceutical and medical products and maximize sales growth.
·Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products.
·Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe the products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
·Provide product information and deliver product samples
·Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, and symposium circuits
·Work with the sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
·Build positive trust relationships with medical representatives to influence targeted a group in the decision-making process.
·Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
·Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
·Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
· Proven work experience as a pharmaceutical rep or in medical sales
· Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues
· Knowledge of MS Office
· Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills
· Highly motivated and target drove with a proven track record in sales
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· BSC degree in relevant field/Diploma in Pharmacy