- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Experience: At least six (6) years experience in a busy hospital.
- Registered with Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Ability to orientate, guide and supervise a team of support staff
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and Dispense prescribed medication and pharmaceutical preparation according to patients prescription.
- Patient counseling on drugs use
- Costing medications for dispensing to patients
- Doing monthly stock checkups for the expired drugs
- Recommend and ensure cost effective buying of equipment and supplies and maintain proper records of the same.
- Keep up-to-date with new developments within the profession
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your superiors from time to time.