- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting doctors/clinical officers orders
- Dispenses medications, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals as per the prescription.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising on interactions and advising clinicians on alternatives.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for safety and security of the pharmacy.
- Works in collaboration with the Finance and Admin Manager to prepare purchase orders.
- Stock management and enforces loss preventions policies at the pharmacy.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares daily reports and other reports as requested.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in pharmacy from a reputable university or institution.
- At least 2 yrs. Time from the Registration with the board
- Valid/Current practicing certificate and registration.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; pays attention to detail
- Computer literacy is a must
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
- Must be discipline with good working conditions
- Must be flexible to work in odd hours when required
- Should be able to give pharmaceutical talks to staff and patients if required
- Must have good moral values
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume three referees of which two (2) should be professional quoting the job title and the expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.