- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders
- Dispenses medications, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals as per the prescription.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising on interactions and advising clinicians on alternatives.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for safety and security of the pharmacy.
- Works in collaboration with the Finance and Admin Manager to prepare purchase orders.
- Stock management and enforces loss preventions policies at the pharmacy.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares daily reports and other reports as requested.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in pharmacy from a reputable university or institution.
- 3 yrs. Time from the Registration with the board
- Valid/Current practicing certificate and registration.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; pays attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment