1) Operate office machines such as high-speed
business photocopiers, reader/scanners, addressing machines, stencil-cutting
machines, microfilm reader/printers, folding and inserting, bursting, and
2) Complete records of production, including work volumes and outputs, materials used, and any backlogs.
3) Deliver completed
4) File and store completed documents.
5) Load machines with materials such as blank paper or film.
6) Maintain stock of supplies, and
requisition any needed items.
7) Monitor machine operation, and make adjustments as necessary to ensure proper operation.
8) Place original copies in feed trays, feed originals into feed rolls, or position originals on tables beneath camera lenses.
9) Read job orders to determine the
type of work to be done, the quantities to be produced, and the materials
10) Set up and adjust machines, regulating factors such as speed, ink flow, focus, and number of copies.
11) Sort, assemble, and proof completed work.
12) Clean and file master copies or
13) Clean machines, Refill, perform minor repairs, and report major repair needs.
14) Cut copies apart and write identifying information, such as page numbers or titles, on copies.
15) Prepare and process papers for use in scanning, microfilming, and microfiche.
1. At least a Diploma holder in a related field
2. Operating knowledge of and experience with typical office equipment, such as copier, fax machine, scanning.
3. Over Three years of working experience. Experience in a school is an added advantage
4. MUST be Computer Literate
5. Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with people from diverse ethnic and educational backgrounds
Submit your application latest Monday 20th August 2019.