BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
Picking Supervisor is responsible for managing a team of warehouse picking personnel to ensure the provision of a professional dispatch service to customers, maintain stock system accuracy, encompassing safety, speed and accuracy
- checking of unreleased picking slip report and the computer system on a daily basis, making sure that there are no outstanding orders or backlog orders.
- Updating of picking slips – re-issuing and de-issuing of stocks on picking slips that takes priority over others.
- Allocation and control of picking slips to the various Pickers.
- Supply of performance statistics of the pickers to the Warehouse & Distribution Manager on a daily basis.
- Producing a weekly picking slip report on Excel spreadsheet and copying the relevant persons.
- Attending to all stock adjustments requested by other departments.
- Control of the back stock and forward order report. Transfer of stocks from warehouse to Warehouse to clear back orders.
- Filling relevant documents.
- Producing a monthly Warehouse 10 performance report on Excel spreadsheet.
- Assist with the monthly stock counts and variances.
- Any task of a temporary nature.
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment.
- Keep records of completed orders.
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards.
- Ensure the accuracy of each order.
- Ensure a clean working area at all times.
- Perform quality checks to identify and replace damaged materials.
- Proven experience as a picking supervisor or other warehouse position
- Experience in RF devices.
- Able to read and write in English.
- Great attention to detail.
- Diligent and punctual.
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Computer Literate.
- NQF 5
- Qualification in Warehouse Management/ Warehouse Supervisory Diploma.
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!