The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 7 years' experience in a manufacturing plant as a mechanical engineer. He/she will be responsible for handling technical and practical engineering functions and willing to work in the outskirts of Nairobi.
- Handle technical and practical Engineering function.
- Plan and execution of extensive repair, maintenance and overhaul work.
- Introduce new technology to the organization.
- Train and ensure effective staff development.
- Work closely with General Production Manager and support all mechanical repairs.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in mechanical or plant Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years' experience working in a manufacturing plant.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in management.
- He/she should be willing to work in Nairobi.
- Must possess managerial abilities to administer & control large technical labor force.