DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of a broad and deep knowledge of machine equipment and support for the smooth functioning.
- Work closely with other plant operators to ensure production during shift are done effectively.
- To ensure effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports for the shift
- Motivate and ensure high performance from the team during the shift operation.
- Actively participate in the plant improvement activities
- Ensure quality control of all company production output during the shift operation.
- Ensure all statutory compliances during the production process.
- Working with enthusiasm to overcome the errors and indulge in increasing the efficiency of machine.
- Working safely, and creating & maintaining the safe environment to others.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
- Work experience of at least 1-3 years in a manufacturing or production set-up will be an added advantage
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Team player with good attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Positive attitude and passionate about life
Candidate must be living in Naivasha