- Install and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures at assigned client locations
- Installations, alterations, repairs and general maintenance using journeyman level plumbing skills and knowledge.
- Conducting preventative maintenance requirements in accordance to established maintenance procedures and recommendations.
- Provide troubleshooting and diagnostic service using relevant test equipment.
- Ensure continuous availability of water
- Estimate costs for plumbing, installation and maintenance works.
- Maintain records of system of operations.
- May supervise helpers on major installations and repair jobs.
Qualification and Experience
- KCSE with relevant certificate or a diploma from Kenya Polytechnic or similar institution. A government trade test certificate is an added advantage.
- At least two years practical working experience in a similar position that includes responsibility for skilled plumbing.
- Knowledge of water installations; maintenance and repair methods, tools, materials and equipment.
- Must have ability to comprehend relevant safety requirement in the plumbing installation, maintenance and repair.
- Ability to trace and analyze plumbing and sewer lift problems and make repairs, prepare sketches of work, read and interpret work with blueprints,
- Willingness to cooperate and work with others.
- Good Communication skills.
- Hardworking and honest
- Valid driver’s license added advantage