Positions Reports to Commercial Manager
Responsibility PR, Brand and Marketing
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
1. Develop and manage digital campaigns
2. Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters an material for social media channels.
3. Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook and other strategically relevant online properties.
4. Manage and maintain the organization’s website
5. Produce new content for our products, constantly innovating to push new ideas and formats and measuring how well those ideas perform.
6. Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
7. Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improvising conversions.
8. Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
9. Edit and post videos and content to online sites
10. Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) and management.
11. Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
12. Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
13. Creative design.
14. Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
The job holder must possess:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 5years in digital communication and marketing .Experience in graphic design will be an added advantage.