- Sales Volume: Execute sales plans and strategies to achieve daily, monthly and annual volume fulfilment and revenue targets for designated routes.
- 2. Customer Relationship Management: Manage customer experience by scheduling and conducting customer visits to drive sales volumes and address customer concerns. This includes conducting scheduled customer visits through route plans to drive sales volumes and address customer concerns; build mutual relationships with the retailers.
- Order Management : Timely submission of customer sales orders and work with the fulfilment team to ensure timely and accurate delivery in line with customer preferences to ensure the customer satisfaction
- Market Development: Implement market penetration and development plans for existing and new market routes through new product listing (Fresh food and vegetables and FMCG) and recruitment of new customers, in line with the company’s value proposition, to drive volumes and revenue growth.
- Market Feedback: Prepare daily and weekly reports to help in decision making and share information on market developments including opportunities, challenges (competition and product counterfeits) and support in making relevant recommendations; report customer service levels and product quality for remedial action.
- Resource Utilization : Efficiently use company resources to ensure optimal returns for the Company. This includes ensuring that the sales vehicles, motorcycle, and other assets as may be allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need arises.
- Knowledge Transfer : Promote digital sales tools & processes by assisting vendors with navigation of digital system to ensure ease of service delivery and in accordance with the company’s value proposition to the customers.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- 100 % match between order and delivery
- Ensure increase in sales revenue and sales volumes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in sales coordination
- Customer Focus
- Planning and organizing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven integrity, transparency and accountability
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years’ presales experience – particularly in merchandising in general trade.
- Driving License: At least 2 years’ experience in riding a motorcycle and a valid license
- Valid certificate of good conduct.
- Diploma holder.