Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for;
- Working closely with the sales team in preparation of quotations
- Providing detailed costings for customer quotations
- Provide back office support to the sales team.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the organization.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Provides professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge.
- Supplier Management and sourcing for best price for products
Candidate skills and Competencies:
- Relevant Education
- Paying close attention to details
- Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects not mandatory but an added advantage.
- Experience from design of process lines as a product specialist or within sales is an added advantage.
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Analytical and organized
- Extensive experience in a related field
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace
Apply by 15 Dec, 2017