The organisation is looking for a Financial Analyst to set and
determine competitive prices to gain market share and achieve revenue goals.
Candidates with a working knowledge of costing/ pricing is necessary.
- Use quantitative & qualitative methods to analyse competitor pricing, assess market share, etc.
- Forecast revenue and market share information using a variety of modelling methods to prepare reports.
- Work closely with the Commercial & Marketing team to develop & enact competitive pricing strategies.
- Advise the management of prevailing & upcoming market trends within the health services industry.
- Develop a dynamic pricing tool that allows the organization to adjust prices to enhance sales.
- Present findings to Management weekly by breaking down complex data sets into actionable items.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting/ Mathematics/ Statistics or related field.
- Must have knowledge & practical experience using advanced Microsoft Excel in a commercial setup.
- Previous experience in costing/ pricing of Services is desired, especially in a clinic or hospital set up.
- Have excellent analytical thinking and mathematical thinking.
- Must have experience with financial forecasting.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, problem-solving skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: To be discussed
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 29th December 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***