Diamond Junior School is
looking for a Primary Class Teacher to join our growing vibrant, passionate
& dynamic team, whose aim is to make a positive impact towards the future
of our next generation of leaders.
ABOUT DIAMOND JUNIOR SCHOOL
We are a values-based institution that is committed to Equipping & Inspiring children to achieve their full God-given potential and develop them into becoming globally competitive individuals.
We aspire to accord each child an opportunity to reach his/her full potential and create a global community of confident, creative leaders with strength of character, who will have a positive impact on the world of tomorrow.
We believe that every child has the ability and potential to succeed in life. We aim to cultivate in them these 3 KEY PILLARS which will equip them to lead successful lives as they pursue their passions and purpose; Confidence, Character and Creativity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all learners are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources and materials needed for a class lesson both in class and outdoor.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and school events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress
reports and termly report cards.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s Degree in education (primary option, ECDE, special education)
- Registered with TSC
Skills and Qualifications required;
- A minimum of 3 years in active class teaching.
- 27 years and above
- Trained in CBC.
- Trained in Guidance and counselling (added advantage ICT literate.
- Christian background.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Passionate & Self-driven
- Positive attitude.
- Team player
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a passionate & creative teacher who loves being challenged and would like the opportunity to be part of our vibrant team and grow with us, please submit your cover letter and CV.