The candidate must meet the following
- Energetic, motivated and a hard-working individual who has a passion to work with children
- Familiar with the British curriculum, especially Cambridge, IGCSE
- Can teach core and most foundation subjects (KS1 and 2) under the British System. Ability to teach other extra-curricular subjects such as Languages (French), LAMDA, Drama, Music will be an added advantage.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision in preparing schemes of work, lesson plans and notes, and relevant teaching & learning
- Maintain relevant records including: daily attendance, record of work covered, meetings, assessments, inventories etc
- Knowledge of the current trends in their subject areas; passionate about 21st Century teaching skills and IT knowledge
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a degree holder – Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood Education for Primary School or an equivalent qualification – from a recognised institution.
- Experience/training in the British National Curriculum is an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years teaching in a primary school
- Must have Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Registration
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft packages
Interested applicants should send their application letter, CV, copies of their certificates and testimonials demonstrating how their experience fits the position to be received by Friday 30th August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.