1. Manage academic affair for the College
2. Coordinate learning four campuses
3. Manage day to day operations of the colleges
4. Holding correspondences related to academic matters
5. Ensure sufficient staffing and reporting any deficiency for recruitment
6. Ensure compliance with the Government policies and directives
7. Ensure compliance with set curriculum for respective courses.
8. Management of teaching and non-teaching staff and ensure effective service delivery.
9. Organise for capacity building and team building to enhance staff competence.
10. Ensure timely clearance of college fees
11. Implement college policies
12. Attending to all maters relating to Education as required by the ministry of Education
13. Participating on marketing programmes and sales promotion to improve enrolment
14. Ensure debts are collected
15. Ensure targets are met
16. Preparation of budgets for all the campuses
17. Ensure timely requisition of college consumables and equipment
1. Degree in Education
2. Masters degree in Education
3. Computer literate
4. At least 10 years’ experience as a college principal
5. Above 35 years of age
6. Clearance by EACC, KRA, CRB, DCI and HELB