Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education/Management
- 35 years and above
- 5 years of experience in the same or related field
- Proven track record in managing an institution of higher learning.
- Excellent Communication skills and fluency both in English and Kiswahili.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Good Human Asset management skills and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of all government requirements of tertiary institutions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals.
- Highly resourceful team player.
- Will be the head of the administrative team within the college
- Managing the day to day academic affairs of the Institute
- Will coordinate staff schedules and oversee the development of curriculum
- Will enforce school policies relating to themes like discipline or safety.
- Coordinating all the activities in the institute and supervising all the staff
- Ensuring quality training is offered and conducting periodic performance analysis.
- In charge of student enrolment and admission.
- Spearhead development, implementation and evaluation of marketing strategies
- Ensure compliance with Government requirements
- Ensuring efficient, effective and quality service delivery
- Assisting in implementation of institutional policies to aid in achieving the goals of the organization
- Managing both local and international exams.