Position: Printing Production Manager -Flexo (For a Large Printing Company)
Employer: A Leading Printing Company
Ref No: SGK-PPM-02-2020
Job Category: Middle Management
Qualifications:Diploma / Degree in printing technology/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering with working experience in printing company
- Minimum 10 years of managerial experience in Printing industry .
- Machine working knowledge of Flexo solvent press, Flexo uv press, Letterpress intermittent technology, Sleeve tubing Machine, Sleeve cutting Machine, Slitter rewinder and inspection machines are necessary.
- Should have Product experience in production of BOPP wrap around labels, PVC/PET shrink Sleeves , Self-Adhesive labels.
- Should be able to trouble shoot problems on machine(Operational problems and Small mechanical problems)
Printing Production Manager -Flexo will perform the following duties:-
- To make Machine programs for Flexo as per delivery schedule
- To ensure PVC films for flexo is produced internally and to the required quantity.
- Plan for the sourcing of PVC, PET and BOPP materials
- To make issue slips of raw material for daily production programs.
- To distribute program to all the machines in the department.
- To Co –ordinate with plate and Ink supplier for on time delivery of materials.
- To Co-ordinate with store and make sure that all the material requested are Issued
- To approve make ready jobs on the machines.
- To ensure that all the machines are producing the right quality by frequently checking output
- To make sure that client approvals are provided on machines, collected back after the job is printed and to store client’s samples properly.
- Follow delivery schedules of industrial job with marketing.
- Check the alarm stock level of raw material and consumables and to inform senior Production manager of irregular consumption.
- To make all preparations for night shift ,issue raw materials , machine program etc. before leaving the factory premises
- To actively participate in trouble shooting of machine fault and ensuring the effectiveness of action plan.
Expected Salary: Kshs. 200,000 - 250,000 plus fully maintained family house with free electricity, water and cooking gas plus school fees for two children among other generous benefits