Position: Printing Quality Assurance Manager (For a Large Printing Company)
Employer: A Leading Printing Company
Ref No: SGK-PQAM-02-2020
Job Category: Middle Management
Qualifications:Bachelors Diploma / Degree in printing technology
Minimum 7 years experience in Printing press dealing with Commercial jobs in the printing of Books, Posters flyers, danglers, etc, Mono cartons and Labels.
Printing Quality Assurance Manager will perform the following duties:-
- To plan, coordinate and supervise all Incoming raw material, pre-shop, in process and outgoing inspections of products.
- To participate in problem solving of Quality and production related issues.
- To coordinate second and third party audits in the organization
- To carry on internal audits of Quality management systems in the organization
- To help in defining quality plans in all the processes in the organization and to ensure that the standards are effectively implemented by the process owners.
- To ensure that the quality message is transmitted and understood by everyone in the organization.
- To ensure that production activity in relation to time, efficiency, effectiveness and material issues are collected by QC and analyzed.
- To ensure that quality records are maintained properly.
- To ensure that the non –conformity products are captured by QC and reported.
- To respond to customer complaints and to ensure activity related to product quality issues are addressed by the process owners.
- To visit customers to understand products problem areas and to ensure that the gaps identified during visit are closed and reviewed by respective process owners.
- Coordinate on the job and cross-training within sections.
Expected Salary: Kshs. 180,000 - 220,000 plus free accommodation with free electricity, water and cooking gas among other generous benefits