Experience 3-5 Yrs
Educational Qualification Any bachelor degree with relevant study
Salary: KSH 30,000-40,000
1. Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
2. Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
3. Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
4. Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, materials
5. Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
6. Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
7. The ability to make inventories for all the items and keep records for all the supplies
8. The ability to maintain proper system for the items log.
9. Orders, receives, checks, and stocks materials and supplies as purchased.
10. Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
11. Purchases standard stores items and verifies the acceptability of all material.
12. Maintains adequate levels of supplies and materials.
13. Inspects, maintains, and reclaims material for return to stores inventory when possible.
14. Disposes of excess material when necessary with assistance of supervisor.
15. Reconciles stores inventory with Accounting on a monthly basis.
16. Conducts random cycle inventory counts monthly.
17. Processes invoices and updates material records through input to computer inventory system and interaction with Accounting.
18. Maintains accurate records of all supplies and materials.
19. Keeps log of fuel usage and print monthly fuel report.
20. Maintains security of warehouse and storage areas.
21. Promotes positive internal/external customer relations at all times.
22. Delivers material to various locations when necessary.
23. Promotes good housekeeping and safe work habits in the store at all times.