Position: Procurement Manager -Not working candidate preferred (For a leading Service Company)
Employer: A Leading Service Company
Ref no: SGK-PM-10-2019
Job category: Middle Management
- A Degree in purchasing & supplies management or a related field from a recognized institution.
- A Master’s degree in procurement & logistics or MBA in strategic management from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification in supply chain Management. Preferably CPIS.
- A member of a relevant professional body.
- Should have exposure to multi country procurement activity, international procurement and shipment.
- Track record of achievements in previous engagements.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a recognized institution
- Procurement Manager will be incharge of all supply chain management activities. He or She will be involved in developing and implementing procurement policies, management of procurement processes, implementing an effective reporting systems in supply chain process, must be good at cist savings and optimization, managing supplier relationships, handling procurement budgeting management, able to oversee products and material quality among others.
Expected Salary:-Kshs. 120,000 - 160,000 plus company benefits