- Sourcing and administering tender documentation.
- Centralize and consolidate all email generated quotations, tenders and prequalification as well as all the sales associated letters.
- Initiate and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets and assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Filing, invoicing, record keeping, following up payments, order disbursement and distribution, responding to inquiries, quotations.
- Degree holder in supply chain/ procurement or professional certification from the chartered institute.
- Diploma holders with extensive work experience in procurement/ supply chain fields and especially with a technical background may be considered.
- Age 30-40
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject before 3rd Feb 2019. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.