Procurement Officer will work closely with various teams to ensure timely and
cost-effective sourcing and inventory management while maintaining high
standards of integrity and accountability.
The ideal candidate will support organization-wide efforts in strategic sourcing, information management and relationship building
- Sourcing for new suppliers and forecasting price trends and their impact on the business.
- Placing foreign/local orders and monitoring delivery dates.
- Processing all paperwork relevant to the purchasing of goods.
- Negotiate with suppliers for discounts/better prices
- Expedite delivery of procured goods and services.
Information & Inventory Management
- Conduct weekly demand planning to determine the needs and requirements for good and services.
- Sharing/updating daily report on delivery of local purchase.
- Managing foreign/ local purchases documents and availing this to internal (accounts/operations) in a timely manner.
- Compliance and Adherence to Company Policies and Standards
- Ensuring compliance to Procurement law/Company purchasing guidelines and systems.
- Ensuring compliance with different statutory legislation.
- Ensure that payments are initiated for delivered goods and services which have no issues.
- Reconcile purchase/supplier payments.
- Build strong and long-term buyer-supplier relationships with key suppliers.
- Create and update Supplier database.
- Creating innovations to improve supply chain management processes
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any business related field with a bias in procurement, CIPS qualification and KISM membership will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience and above preferably in a busy services industry setting or FMCG or manufacturing industry.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only before, 12th October, 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.