- Managing the digital services team, including all VAS and digital services
- Provide educational opportunities to product team to expand their scope of responsibility
- Actively participate in team decisions and provide recommendations for improvements
- Creation of targets for all team members and guidance for achieving the same
- Training of new and current staff and providing them mentorship and stimulating their growth within the company
- Strategy development and implementation for Products and roadmap development
- Work with legal and local authorities on creation of new regulation for new technologies and
- Development and implementation of new products
- Lead team in preparation of deliverables: business case, revenue forecast, product presentations, market research, marketing communication and customer care briefs, sales training, test plans, functional product specifications, project plan, etc.
- Management of existing products, monitor product performance and analyze usage.
- Proactively recognize bottlenecks and potentials for improvements
- Meet revenue targets by launching promotions, enhanced functionality, etc.
- Establish roadmaps and forecasts for a specific product based on market trends.
- Customer orientation – understanding customer lifecycle and anticipate/recognize needs
- A Bachelors’ degree preferably in Marketing, commerce or related filed.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, project/product management
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- Experience in digital services and OTT services
- Team player, strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach, develop and grow people for more challenging tasks
Salary: Ksh. 180,000 – 200,000 gross plus other benefits
Deadline: 20th February 2019