Position: Product Marketing Manager (For a Large Company dealing with Roofing materials)
Employer: A Leading Company dealing with Manufacturing of Roofing materials
Ref No: SGK-PMM-01-2019
Job Category: Management
Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing or any other related field.
MBA qualifications will have an advantage.
5 years working experience in Channel or Product Development for franchised and services.
Experience dealing with Roofing materials will have an added advantage.
Product Marketing Manager main role is to create policies and procedures to manage the direct & indirect selling of company products & services. Creating, Managing & Developing channels to market along with selecting & developing the right products and the right time & place are critical success factors by performing the following duties:-
- Identifying product opportunities for evaluation.
- Doing market analysis & evaluation of those opportunities.
- Selecting the right products at the right time & place
for optimum profitability.
- Developing new product lines, solutions & channels to market for those opportunities.
- Work within the business to ensure that channel partners are adequately trained & that the supply chain is optimised for the delivery of company chosen solutions.
- Manage the product creation pipeline for continuous
development & sales growth.
- Create procedures & policies on what type
of channel partners the company wants, where, when & why including processes to
remove non performing partners.
- Develop strategies to energise & motivate company channel partners that enhance the company brand & business position & optimise long term profit.
Salary: Kshs. 350,000 - 400,000 plus other generous benefits