This position will oversee a large team tasked with preparing products in a timely and accurate manner. Alongside IMR (Installation, maintenance and repair) team, the officer will ensure timely product readiness for order execution and distribution. Most of all, the officer will strongly contribute to the company’s core function of being a carbon compliant program.
- Supervises an assembly team: oversee a team of 10-15 people to prepare and package Aquatabs tab packs designated for schools across the country. Further, oversee production of FLO assemblies, tailored for tank installations. This includes meticulous efforts to label every product with SF Product ID#s. Activities are uniquely linked to IMR teams for timeliness and accurate volume delivery.
- Engages with other business units: coordinate with IMR Manager in the timely delivery of Aquatabs FLO replacement cartridges for product-use continuation. This includes properly labeling products with SF Product ID#s and accounting for these replacement cartridges in Salesforce.
- Organizes key records: Reviews purchase orders and prepares inventory release forms to meet order requests. Prepares and consolidates key documents into welcome kits for customer review and action.
- Prevents theft and fraud: establishes integrity within his/her team to prevents theft of product while product remains on the premise of the business, and quickly takes action to address any incidences or reports of theft in consultation with CD.
- Tracks inventory: all goods released for packing are accounted for and reconciled with Finance and Admin.
- Records results: accurately record completion of product readiness for dispatch.
- Executes best practices: ensure production goals are met utilizing proper sort methods as well as safe work practices. This includes quality assurance execution, ensuring orders meet correct volumes and all documents are accounted for in the welcome kit. Record staff hours and maintain necessary spreadsheets for daily reporting and historical purposes.
- Resolves problems: analyze and resolve work problems or assist workers in solving problems to avoid delays and packing errors.
- Motivates: initiate or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Any additional responsibilities provided by the Country Director.
- University Degree in related field: Business Administration, Logistics, Water/Environment Management, or other comparable field
- Minimum 3 years work experience, working in the capacity of officer or coordinator
- Strong written and spoken command of English and Swahili
- National candidates only
- Advanced computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Functioning knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage
- Females are encouraged to apply
Submit your application no later than Aug. 19th 2019 with subject line: ‘Product Readiness and Assembly Officer - position interest’. If the subject line is not correct, your application may not be reviewed for consideration.