At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manufacturing cost management
- Production lines performance
- Support Supply Chain Effort
- Customer Complaints Reduction
- Non-conformance Reduction
- Continuous Improvement Projects
- Candidate should be from an Engineering field preferably Chemical and Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering and related courses.
- Extensive business experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of implementation of manufacturing functionality of ERP/MRP systems , specifically extensive knowledge of SAP B1
- Knowledge of supply chain management processes (including expediting, lead-time reduction, inventory management, packaging & shipping).
- Strong problem solving skills (containment & counter-measure).
- Manufacturing Engineering (including M&I flow, Standard Operations, plant layout, waste elimination, continuous improvement, engineering change control).
- Broad engineering technical skills and knowledge of implementation
- Demonstrated Lean Manufacturing experience and application
- Process Management - Thorough knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures and equipment.
- People management - knowledge of personnel procedures and policies, labour control and application of basic employment law.