· Operates day-to-day print shop operations on strict deadlines.
· Improves set up procedures leading to cost improvement.
· Improves quality and consistency of all print.
· Manages labor utilization.
· Performs supervisory responsibilities including performance reviews of staff.
· Supports the development of related policies and procedures.
· Supports company sponsored events.
· Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of employee(s) to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished. Mentors, coaches, trains and develops team.
· Additional duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
· 6+ years progressive print production experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 3+ years in a leadership role (direct or indirect). Prior managerial/supervisory experience preferred
· Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
· High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
· Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
· Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
· Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
· Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
· Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 11th July 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.