- Identifying and sourcing for required licences for the organization with respect to the processing plant
- Advising on livestock feeds preparation and processing standards to ensure good quality raw milk production.
- Performing chemical analysis of all products and ensuring quality checks
- Establishing and maintaining health and safety standards and overseeing general food handling hygiene in the processing plant.
- Maintaining proper records for the processing plant for the entire processing cycle.
- All other duties that pertain a milk and water processing plant.
- Diploma in Food Science & Technology
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Milk processing plant
- Experience in livestock feeds preparation and processing
- Certification in food handling standards will be an added advantage