Tasks and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor who has worked in a Flexo-Printing industry.
- Plan, organise and direct the work effort of staffs responsible for production of printing project to ensure that the printing jobs are completed on time, meeting the quality standards.
- Knowledge on flexo-printing processes, machinery and quality control will be highly favourable.
- Consult with staff members responsible for producing print projects to meet established production schedule.
- Determine the human resources and materials needed required.
- Responsible for crisis problem solving in the production floor.
- Implement training programmes for staff members and ensure that they have good understanding on the use of equipments available and being familiar with the latest production techniques.
- Monitor the availability of job material and take corrective action as required.
- Manage human and material resources to meet the production targets.
- Maintain schedule information and prepare production reports.
- Develop production staff through mentoring and career coaching.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Identify the strengths of team members and give feedback on individual employee’s strengths and appraisals
- Monitor and review the performance of staffs as well as organize the necessary interventions for improvement.
- Able handle any other duty assigned by the Production Manager.
Education & Work Experience
- Diploma in Printing/Graphic design or a related field.
- At least 3 years of working in a Printing industry.
- Able to learn and work independently under pressure.
- Proven record from previous employers.
- Attention to details: Demonstrate ability to work systematically and diligently.
- Good communication skills: Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- Team work skills: Ability to work independently while at the same time be an active team player.
- Problem Solver: Ability to think and solve problems at short-notice
- Result-Oriented: Ability to meet the set production targets with quality
- Compliance with procedures and regulations.
- Timely & Efficient response to operational incidents/accidents.
- Personal ethics: Must be honest and have a high level of integrity and tact.
- Result oriented: Enjoy being measured and judged by performance results.
- Mature temperament: Ability to work diplomatically, harmoniously and effectively with a diverse group of people.