- Ensure quality products are produced according to specifications, plan and budget.
- Manage the production quality and production standards as set out by Quality Assurance Team.
- Manage the daily production plan in order to achieve the daily set out targets.
- Effective management of the production team
- Presenting Monthly reports to Senior Management
- Constant feedback and communication with the Senior Management.
- Document all procedures and processes and ensure that they are in line with Management’s set standards.
- Ensure production staff are competently trained in their required fields
- Maintain compliance with Health & Safety policies and complies with OSHA regulations affecting operations.
- Understand and follow all established safety procedures, and uses required PPE to reduce/prevent injury to self and others.
- Effective Waste Management
- Assist in weekly sanitation of plant equipment and work area.
- Allocating the manpower accordingly with an efficiency of completing the work on time.
- Prepare a report after the completion of the production work with all necessary documents.
- Vigilant in forecasting the risk problems before commencing the work.
- Ensure the quality and hygiene of the product.
Qualification And Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Food Science or Dairy Technology
- Minimum four years’ experience as Production Supervisor in an Ice Cream Manufacturing Firm
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead and participate in cross functional teams.
- Must have an expertise in food engineering, manufacturing and quality control to establish production processes and activities.
Note: Kindly indicate in you C.V. your current and expected salary.