The successful candidate will be one with the following qualifications:
- BSc /MSc in Horticulture or related fields,
- Ability to set up new product trials, collect and analyze data to present to relevant stakeholders,
- Technical knowledge – Provide appropriate reports and assist in technical production and monitor products development processes, ensuring compliance to schedules
- Must be a team player – integrate well with sales and marketing team.
- Conversant to working with both micro and macros organism (added advantage)
The individual must
- Have a valid driving license and passport
- Possess a proven track record of high performance
The position is based in Thika, but will involve travelling in and out of the country.
Submit application and CV by 21st July 2019.