- Analyze trends and develop business strategies to that regard.
- Establish pricing strategies and guidelines for new product development.
- Obtain customer feedback and suggest appropriate product revisions.
- Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities.
- Assist in building new product portfolio and introduction into the marke
- Work with business team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamics.
- Maintain complete documentation for all product related activities.
- Attained a C+ or higher in your KCSE.
- A verifiable academic certificate of training in relevant field.
- Partake in a month-long intensive training program (Monday – Saturday)Only successful candidates will be retained.
- Proficient in internet research, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Short listing will be on a ‘first-come’ basis.
No fee is payable by candidates at any point of the recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.