- Minimum O-level certificate
- Certificate of good conduct (Valid) (MUST)
- Valid driving license
- Valid P.S.V (MUST)
- Minimum of seven years driving experience (MUST)
- Possession of a mechanical driving test from Grade 1 to 3 is an added advantage
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English.
- MUST be a resident of Nairobi and possess knowledge of Nairobi and its environs (Driving routes, Five Star and four Star Hotels, Shopping Malls etc)
taxicabs, limousines or company cars to transport passengers
- Pick up passengers at
prearranged locations, at taxi stands, or in streets in high traffic areas
- Pick up or meet
employers according to requests, appointments, or schedules.
- Arrange to pick up particular
customers or groups on a regular schedule
- Ensure that all
riders, including the driver, wear a seat belt at all times
- Record name, date, and
taxi identification information on trip sheets, along with trip information
such as time and place of pickup and drop-off, and total fee.
- Determine fares based
on trip distances and times, using taximeters and fee schedules, and announce
fares to passengers
- Collect fares or
vouchers from passengers and make change or issue receipts as necessary.
- Test vehicle equipment
such as lights, brakes, horns, or wipers, to ensure proper operation.
- Perform minor vehicle
repairs such as cleaning spark plugs, or take vehicles to mechanics for
servicing and/or repair.
- Perform routine
vehicle maintenance such as regulating tire pressure and adding gasoline, oil,
- Complete accident
reports when necessary.
- Communicate with
dispatchers by telephone, or computer to exchange information and receive
requests for passenger service.
- Observe all traffic
and highway rules
- Manage all vehicle
expenditure with reference to Saddleback Tours management
- Encourage and train
sufficient alternate drivers to ensure continued operation.
- Keep daily and monthly
records and submit them as specified by management
- Pay for any personal
use or excess mileage travelled via cash or payroll deduction
- Maintain a valid
driver’s licence in your state of residence
- Avoid usage of any
forms of drugs, alcohol, nicotine or intoxicants while at work
- Drive undisrupted by
any other hand held devices at all times
- Indemnify Saddleback
Tours company and all its entities from any and all claims arising during the
omission or commission of your work
- Plan and implement
marketing initiatives to grow and maintain customer database
- Be professional and courteous to all persons whilst employed with Saddleback Tours Company