Reports to: COO
Reporting to you: Office Administrator, Media Team
- In charge of all marketing/ advertising/ PR campaigns both in mainstream and social media as well as tracking their reach and effect.
- In charge of the organization’s events calendar.
- Developing, tracking and meeting the monthly/quarterly targets on proposals; monitoring, evaluating and reporting on successful ongoing partnerships.
- Ensuring Quality control of all developed content within the organization and making sure the media team meet their periodic targets.
- Managing office operations including: office budgets, internal and external communication, inventory management, general office environment etc.
- Assisting in hiring and training junior staff when called upon, evaluating and analyzing their performance.
- Working with the field team to develop marketing strategies for various products and spearheading the campaigns.
- A degree in any field (Agriculture based degree will be an added advantage).
- Preferably an active member of an Agriculture based/Farming Social Media page (SPECIFY the page).
- Over 5 years working experience AT LEAST 2 years in executing agricultural programs with regional/national organizations.
- Have a good understanding of farming dynamics with respect to: food security, household incomes, and agriculture commercialization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail with good organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft office suite with strong emphasis to PowerPoint, Excel for Office use
- Excellent organization, outstanding interpersonal and management skills
- Must be an independent thinker
- Must be highly motivated and results oriented as well as work well under pressure.
- MUST HAVE INTEGRITY.
Applications must have:
- ½ page motivational letter stating why you are best suited for the position.
- Updated CV with contact details of 3 referees.