Our client, a well-established global
organization with its inception in the USA and primary mission of accelerating
economic development in emerging economics is looking to recruit a Program Manager to be based in Cairo,
Egypt. He/she will be responsible for launching & making the program in the
region successful while working with the local partners and team members. The
ideal candidate must have a Master's degree in Business/Social Work or
other equivalent degree. Candidates with
experience working in vocational training and exposure to the education
structures and systems will have a distinct advantage. The successful candidate should have the
right documentation to work in Egypt.
· Identify the needs and define the goals of the programme with clear roles.
· Work with the manager to create a detailed project plan, monitor actions and ensure timely completion of deliverables of the entitles involved
· Identify the needs and define the goals and scope of the programme with clear roles
· Create a detailed project plan, monitor actions and ensure timely completion of deliverables
· Ensure the Organization’s involvement is properly utilized resulting in valuable deliverables.
· Initiate and lead collaborations, networking and training programs on ground
· Identify and develop local resource teams including key faculty, mentors and entrepreneurs
· Identify and enrol high potential start-up entrepreneurs and SMEs for different kinds of programs
· Identify critical needs of start-up entrepreneurs in the region and provide recommendation to program and product teams
· Ensure Curriculum covers all aspects of training
· Coordinate with the stakeholders to ensure the success of the program
· Must have a Master’s degree in Business, Social Work or other equivalent degree.
· Minimum of 8 with at least 3 years in Project Management
· Should have the right documentation to work in Egypt
· Must have excellent oral and written English skills.
· Must have strong program management skills
· Must be highly presentable, confident, energetic, exhibit passion and drive for their work
· Highly experienced in MS Office and e-learning tools
· Must have experience working in vocational training & skilling sector
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 180,000 – 200,000/= (Approx. 1800 – 2000 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Upper Mid-Level
Education: Master’s Degree
Location: Cairo, Ghana
Deadline: 10th February 2019
Applications: To apply, please follow the link.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***