The Program Manager will be responsible for launching & making the program in the region successful while working with the local partners and team members.
candidate must have a Master's degree in Business/Social Work or other
equivalent degree. Candidates with experience working in vocational training
and exposure to the education structures and systems will have a distinct
advantage. The successful candidate should have the right documentation to work
- Identify the needs and define the goals of the programme with clear roles.
- Work with the manager to create a detailed project plan, monitor actions
- Identify the needs and define the goals and scope of the programme with clear roles
- Create a detailed project plan, monitor actions and ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Ensure the Organization’s involvement is properly utilized resulting in valuable deliverables.
- Initiate and lead collaborations, networking and training programs on ground
- Identify and develop local resource teams including key faculty, mentors and entrepreneurs
- Identify and enroll high potential startup entrepreneurs and SMEs for different kinds of programs.
- Identify critical needs of startup entrepreneurs in the region
- Ensure Curriculum covers all aspects of training
- Coordinate with the stakeholders to ensure the success of the program
- Must have a Master’s degree in Business, Social Work or other equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 8 with at least 3 years in Project Management
- Should have the right documentation to work in Turkey.
- Must have excellent oral and written English skills.
- Must have strong program management skills
- Must be highly presentable, confident, energetic, exhibit passion and drive for their work
- Highly experienced in MS Office and e-learning tools
- Must have experience working in vocational training & skilling sector
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 200,000 – 240,000/= (Approx. 2000 – 2400 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Upper Middle Level
Education: Master’s Degree
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Deadline: 9th February 2019
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***