PROJECT ASSISTANT – SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH (SRH)
- Offer mentorship to the YPPs and CHVs on their SRH-related duties.
- Conduct community data quality reviews with the YPPs and CHVs together with the leads of the respective teams on a monthly basis.
- Attend and oversee the monthly review meetings for YPPs, CHWs and SRH advisory committee
- Assist in coordinating the community monthly events like:
- Male forum
- Youth focused outreach
- Adult focused outreach
- Collect data from the facilities Lwala is working with on a monthly basis and bring them to the head office.
- Help with compiling activity summaries in the hard cover book.
- Oversee the YPP, CHW and advisory committee work as regards SRH on a daily basis.
- Share the work that he does through success stories and photos.
- Represent the organization in relevant SRH meetings.
- Diploma in Community Health, Public Health, Social Work, Development Studies or any relevant field
- 1 year relevant experience working with communities or within a similar setting
Applications addressed to the Talent Manager, together with a CV should be sent not later than 25th November, 2017.