• Establish & manage a master strategy programme & budget for the remainder of the project’s development period.
• Maintain a focus on ensuring that the project’s economic fundamentals & structuring will be affordable.
• Ensure that the development of the project is conducted efficiently.
• Minimise overall development cost & schedule.
• Achieve the financial close of the project.
• Responsible for EPC & PPA contract negotiations.
• Must have experience working in Africa.
• An Engineering or Technical Degree will be preferred.
• A minimum of 15 years of experience working in the power sector in emerging markets.
• Must demonstrate a successful track record in managing large infrastructure projects.
• Candidates with experience handling hydropower projects will have a distinct advantage.
• Excellent education track record.
• Must have proven experience in negotiating & structuring the EPC contract.
• Experience in raising debt & equity finance.
• Experience in reporting to SPV boards and managing various stakeholder interests.
• Demonstrate the ability to complete projects with limited resources and time constraints.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive remuneration depending on individual skills & experience.
Position level: Executive Level.
Job Type: Contract.
Location: Lusaka, Zambia.
Deadline: 20th April 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***