Our client is a technology savvy company transforming Africa through innovative, state of the art tailor-made software solutions for Banking, Financial, Agricultural, Transport & Public sector. Our client would like to fill the position of a Project Manager as per instruction below:
Gross Salary Range: Kshs.100k-120k
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and translate into detailed project and resource plans, along with tracking and managing the completion task, milestone and project phase deliverables
- Ensure adherence to proper techniques and standard methodology relating to planning, communication, integration and implementation of work efforts, as well as the contribution to best practices and continuous improvement
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, identify the potential risks and devising mitigation and contingency plans
- In Charge of Defining projects scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives.
- Estimation and allocation of resource needs to achieve project goals
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Frequently evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Ensure proper monitoring and accurate reporting of project milestones and deliverables
- Facilitation of requirements analysis, design and status meetings to ensure the members of the project team are on the same page and perform towards to the same goals.
- Coordination with QA staff on testing and deploying applications
- Ability to handle multiple projects within the portfolio
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Business Administration
- Minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager in IT related projects
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP/ PRINCE2)
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Technical Background with understanding and /or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
NB: All applications should be sent via BrighterMonday on or before 21st March 2018. ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.