Tamarix Ltd was founded in 2011 with the vision of an ICT company that truly lives and delivers the promise of agility and innovation to its clients. We bring together top skills, technologies and partnerships that work seamlessly to deliver client solutions in ICT-led business transformation, enterprise products innovation, IT projects management, outsourced IT services, contract staff management and Technology-4-Development product strategies.
Our customers consist of Government & International Development Agencies, as well as corporates in Telecoms, Banking & Insurance sectors.
The consultant will be expected to:
• Be available on a fulltime basis for a minimum period of 6 months.
• Possess required level of project management expertise and experience specified for the role
• Work from the client facilities fulltime for the duration of the engagement to ensure effective collaboration between project team members; and
• Adhere to the client’s project management, policies, guidelines and methodologies when providing their services.
Scope of Work
The Project Manager will manage and co-ordinate overall implementation of identified business process improvements and consolidation initiatives. The scope includes
1) Co-ordinate tasks, activities and resources required to deliver comprehensive documentation of the existing “As-Is” business processes identified for optimisation.
2) Oversee and co-ordinate implementation of the optimisation initiatives identified for each of the processes including:
a. Discovery: Findings and recommendations for changes that should be made
b. Develop a plan for implementing the recommended changes
c. Co-ordinate the changes in business process working with a cross functional team of business resources.
3) Engage stakeholders and provide constant feedback in regard to Business Optimisation project deliverables, budgets, resourcing and timelines
4) Monitoring and review:
a. Evaluation of the benchmarking process and the results of improvement initiatives against business objectives
b. Document the lessons learnt
c. Periodically re-consider the benchmarks in the light of changes.
• Manage and co-ordinate identified business process improvement and consolidation initiatives.
• Engage stakeholders and provide constant feedback in regard to Business Optimisation project deliverables and timelines
Kindly share your profile clearly highlighting:
• Your key attributes and clearly demonstrating how each would be a good fit for this project.
• Proven subject-matter and industry best practices expertise in process governance, process redesign & improvement and process management.
• Statement of capabilities and references in similar projects undertaken over the last three years including a brief description of the projects undertaken and reference letters.