Candidates with a working knowledge of
Geographic Information System or Data Management will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for the capture of target miles within budget tolerances to agreed standards.
- Responsible for arranging logistics of the project including accommodation, subsistence etc.
- Coordination of the drivers to capture & the capture assistant.
- Regular reporting to agency and client on progress.
- Liable for safe transit of data to the client & subject to penalization for loss of data.
- Responsible for the upkeep of equipment & vehicles in the state and ensuring their upkeep & storage.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business or related field.
- Must have an excellent track record in project coordination.
- Previous experience of dealing with govt. embassies, ensuring that permissions are in place to capture.
- Have a flexible approach to work as this role will encompass areas from logistics to others.
- Professional qualification in Project Management will be a distinct advantage.
- Must be able to work in Zambia & have relevant work permit details.
- Have strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able & willing to work in remote areas in Zambia.
- Someone who has some familiarity with technical products & processes.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, problem-solving skills.
- Must have high integrity and be very honest.
Monthly Gross Salary: USD 1500.
Career Level: Mid Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Lusaka, Zambia.
Deadline: 29th February 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***