Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: The CEO
Responsible for: Planning, Directing, and Coordinating Project Site activities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To own the project and be responsible for successful completion of the project in terms of time, cost quality and HSE.
2. To determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
3. To prepare the overall program of works and monitor it weekly so as to understand the delays and mitigates risks of delays.
4. To acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks so as to handle any inadequacies in time.
5. To directly supervise laborers and offer guidance when needed.
6. To continuously evaluate the progress of the project, prepare and submit relevant reports accordingly.
7. To vigilantly champion Health & Safety standards and report any deviations.
8. To be responsible for recording any abortive works and variations, as well as ensure monthly valuations are done on time.
9. To be in control of the cost and budget of the project as well as ensure the project is profitable.
10. To be responsible for quality assurance and quality control on site.
11. To cheer weekly and monthly project meetings.
12. To ensure proper subcontractor coordination as well as arrange frequent meetings for smooth progress of the project.
Any other duty deemed necessary by the Project Manager.
Education, Skill, and Experience:
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in the industry.
- A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Must be a team player with excellent leadership skills.
- Must demonstrate in-depth understanding of construction procedures, material and project management principles.
- Must be familiar with health and safety standards.
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects.