- Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 3 Years Sales and Marketing working experience in the construction industry.
- Have a good network of Construction Professionals, contractors and Developers.
- Posses a Valid driving license
- Relationship management and negotiation skills
- High integrity, team player and reliable.
- Good communication, analytical, report writing and organizational skills
- Ability to travel countrywide when required
- Female candidates will be preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect, engage clients, negotiate and close sales deals.
- Achieve increase in number of accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong customer relationships
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV by 12th December 2018 with Project Sales Manager (Construction) as your subject line.
Salary Range Kshs 60,000 to 100,000 depending on experience and qualifications.