Ability to review PV power systems and distribution network designs for quality and efficiency and suggest means by which errors can be rectified and designs improved.
The project supervisor must have;
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical /mechanical/renewable energy engineering
- At least 8 years’ experience in design, procurement and construction of small to medium capacity PV power systems/stations, both centralized and stand-alone.
- Demonstrated experience in design, construction, testing and commissioning of at least 3 PV power systems of at least 100kWp, either stand-alone or hybrid or mini-grid or grid-connected.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize PV software such as PVSol for PV systems design and performance simulation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local or international PV standards for equipment and systems including grid/mini-grid connected and stand-alone systems.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes, regulations, and procedures
- Experience in design and construction of LV/MV power distribution network up to 33kV.
- At least 3 years’ experience in project management.
- Solar PV licensing by ERC will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili.